The Murphy Chamber of Commerce Welcomes You!
There are many benefits for our members and we want to encourage you to take advantage of each and every one. Membership exceeds 175 which allows for a beneficial networking opportunity.
- Every Thursday Business Card Exchange from 8:00 am – 9:00 am (check website for location)
- 3rd Tuesday Luncheons at Murphy Activity Center (201 N Murphy Rd) from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- 1/12/18 Annual Chamber Banquet
- 3/24/18 Spring Fever (spring festival and vendor fair)
- 2/1/18 Multi-Chamber speed networking event
- 9/29/18 City of Murphy Maize Days (fall festival)
(Event descriptions, dates, times and locations to be emailed & posted on website)
- Ribbon Cuttings as Scheduled
- Quarterly Tri-Chamber Mixers with the Wylie and Sachse Chambers
- Quarterly Educational Seminars throughout the year
- Monthly After Hours Networking events
- Annual goodwill collections
Please watch your email blasts and continue to check our website for future events at: www.murphychamber.org.
- Membership Plaque
- New Business Spotlight on website – please check for accuracy
- Directory Listing on website -- please check for accuracy
- Listing in The Chamber Directory -- mailed in January and available in businesses year round
- Educational meeting opportunities
- Opportunities to network and work with like-minded business professionals
- Leadership opportunities – Ambassadors, Committee Membership and Board Membership
- Referrals through our Chamber office and by other members
- Have ideas for other benefits? Please let us know!
We look forward to providing you with opportunities to grow your business and network in the community.
Content goes here!
The mission of the Murphy Chamber of Commerce is to promote and strengthen business relationships through membership, offer solutions for their needs and create the best community in which to work and grow a business.
The Murphy Chamber is a non-profit organization.
Office: Inside City Hall, First Floor, 206 N Murphy Road, Murphy
Mailing Address: 120 E FM 544, Suite 72, PMB 157, Murphy, TX 75094
Chamber Executive Director: Juli Richards