Who Can Join the Chamber?
We invite anyone interested in promoting and strengthening business relationships in and around Murphy to become a member of the Murphy Chamber of Commerce. To best take advantage of your membership, we encourage you to participate in the Chamber’s many events, committees, monthly speaker luncheons, and networking opportunities. Only through your participation can the Chamber grow and make an impact on the community, its people, and its businesses.
Chamber Membership Benefits
- Listing in the Chamber Directory – mailed to 10,000 households and handed out by the Chamber of Commerce and businesses year-round.
- Advertising discounts fromThe Murphy Messenger and The Murphy Monitor.
- Monthly luncheon with guest speakers and opportunity to network.
- Weekly business card exchange (networking).
- Multi-Chamber networking mixers with area Chambers.
- Business referrals through the Chamber office and other members.
- Free listing on the Chamber website, including a free link to your website.
- Free marketing space in the Chamber office for your brochures and business cards.
- Business-to-Business discounts for members.
- Announcements of membership, ribbon cutting, and pictures submitted to newspapers.
- Free quarterly education seminars to help you improve running your business.
- Chamber membership plaque with annual updates.
- Opportunities to serve on committees and volunteer in your community.
- Annual Tri-Chamber Golf Tournament.
- Support our Scholarship Foundation – In 2014, we gave four scholarships & two teacher grants!
- Invitation to the annual Chamber membership banquet.
- Personalized Chamber of Commerce membership name badge.
- Participate in election of officers.
Content goes here!
The mission of the Murphy Chamber of Commerce is to promote and strengthen business relationships, offer solutions for their needs, and create the best community in which to work, live and grow a business.
The Murphy Chamber is a non-profit organization.
Office: Inside City Hall, First Floor, 206 N Murphy Road, Murphy
Mailing Address: 120 E FM 544, Suite 72, PMB 157, Murphy, TX 75094
Chamber Executive Director: Debra Mandala